This Germany map template allows you to create your own custom interactive map of German states and drill down to a larger view of each state. also to add unlimited number of clickable cities anywhere on Germany map level and on the zoomed states level then embed it in your website and link each clickable state or city to any webpage.
Features of the Map
- Total 16 clickable states and more than 40 default pins of the largest German cities and you can add/remove cities anywhere on the map.
- Just single installation to get Germany map with its 16 zoomed state views.
- Activate/deactivate any state or city individually.
- Each state or city can be linked to any webpage.
- Each city can be customized individually (shape, size, position, colors, hover content, URL, etc).
- Not a WordPress plugin but can be integrated in WordPress website using HTML Snippets plugin. A step by step installation guide is included in the documentation files.
- Responsive and fully resizable.
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) based, so it can be enlarged as much as you want while preserving the quality.
- Works perfectly on desktop along with mobile devices including Smartphones: iPhone, iPad, Tablets, etc.
- 100% hand drawn SVG anchor by anchor in Adobe Illustrator for highest quality and best optimization.
Note: We can customize the map for your own needs (private work).
- Small file size > Faster load speed > Better for SEO and Google ranking.
- If you read this line, then you are eligible for a 10% discount as a reward, click this link to get it.
- Compatible with all major browsers including Google Chrome, Firefox, IE9+, Safari and Opera.
- Full documentation is included with a step by step installation instructions.
Customization of the Main Germany Map
- e.g 'BAVARIA', state hover content (You can write text and load images).
- true/false to enable/disable this state.
- state's color when page loads.
- state's color when mouse hover.
- state's color when mouse clicking.
- yes/no to zoom in to a detailed view of this state or to link it directly to a webpage.
- in case you don't want to zoom it in, you can add a URL here to open a webpage.
- open link in the "same window", "new window" or "none".
Trick: Using 'none' is very useful if you have enough content in the hover popup and you don't want to link this state to other pages.
Customization of the cities
Each city has the following parameters:
- the content of the hover popup (You can write text and load images).
- choose the shape of this pin;"circle" or "rectangle".
- width of the rectangle.
- height of the rectangle.
- diameter of the circle.
- outline color of the city (can be transparent).
- color of this city when map loads.
- color of this city when mouse hover.
- color of this city when clicked.
- link this city to any webpage.
- open it in the "same window", "new window" or "none".
Trick: Using 'none' is very useful if you have enough content in the hover popup and you don't want to link this city to other pages).
- location of the city on X axis.(Get the value using the included easy to use XY coordinates guide like this)
- location of the city on Y axis.(Get the value using the included easy to use XY coordinates guide like this)
- true/false to enable/disable this pin. in case you want to put inactive pins or temporary disable any of them.
Customization of the 2nd zoom level of the map (state Level)
You will be able to customize the parameters of each state of the 2nd zoom level using a single js file, and you have the following options for each individual state:
Then you can add unlimited number of clickable pins anywhere on each state map.
- whole land color of each state.
- outline border color of each state.
- shadow color below the pins.
Once you make the purchase, you will be redirected to the download page to download a compressed zip file containing the map files: HTML, JS, CSS, plus a detailed documentation and a step by step installation guide.
Buy Now $89
The License and refund policy