Buy Now $19 Download Free Trial Watch Video
Clickable US Map -- WordPress Plugin
This WP plugin allows you to embed a customizable SVG interactive US map into your WordPress site. And allows you to customize and modify its look, links, and hover description via easy to use interface in the WP admin panel without any coding knowledge.
Features of the Map Plugin
- The plugin is easily installed, customized then simply insert the map shortcode anywhere in your WordPress site.
- Responsive and fully resizable.
- Works perfectly on desktop along with mobile devices including Smartphones: iPhone, iPad, Tablets, etc.
- The map plugin generates one shortcode and you can use it as many times as you want in different pages of your website to display the same map. we recently replicated the plugin to install 2nd and 3rd plugin to get a new custom map.
- Small file size > Faster load speed > Better for SEO and Google ranking.
- Each state can be linked to any webpage.
- Each state can be activated/deactivated.
- A map preview is available in the admin page for easy customization.
- "Restore Default" option, in case you want to restart the map customization.
- Very well organized admin panel as seen in this video.
- Compatible with all major browsers including Google Chrome, Firefox, IE9+, Safari and Opera.
How it works?
Note: We made some enhancements to the plugin after publishing this video, however the purchased files include the new version along with the old one.
General Map Style
- Border Color:
- colors of the inter-state borders. can be transparent to hide the borders.
- Shadow Color:
- shadow below the map. can be transparent to hide the shadow.
- Short Names:
- color of the short names (CA, TX, etc). can be transparent to hide the short names.
- Lakes Fill Color:
- lakes color. can be transparent to hide the lakes.
- Lakes Outline Color:
- lakes outline color. can be transparent to hide the lakes outline.
Per State Parameters
Buy Now $19
- Activate/Deactivate any state using a checkbox.
- Choose the up color, hover color, and click color of each state (Unlimited colors using a color picker).
- Link each state to any webpage (internal or external pages).
- Open link in a new window, same window, or none.
Trick: Using 'None' is very useful if you have enough content in the hover popup and you don't want to link this state to other pages).
- Add hover content, including easily styled simple text and images.